Learning Generative Fill in Photoshop
How to use the new Generative Fill in Photoshop
GENERATIVE FILL AI IN PHOTOSHOP
YOUR GUIDE TO THE WORLD OF AI IMAGE GENERATION IN PHOTOSHOP
Everyone’s talking about the brand new Generative Fill in Adobe Photoshop. It’s the hottest new thing! And for good reason, this is the biggest update to Photoshop in it’s history. You can now remove impossible things from images, because ai literally creates whatever is missing. You can generate almost anything to add to your images and even expand outside your image boundaries and Photoshop will create whatever you need.
When the dust clears, you will realize there are limitations to this feature. Many people are struggling to get the best results out of this powerful tool and even to get their heads around what GenFill can do and how to do it. It’s very important for you to get an early grasp of these tools if you want to keep up, and even get ahead of the crowd.
Lucky you, you found this course! In the easy-to-follow style Colin Smith is famous for, he walks you through Generative Fill in Photoshop. With decades of experience working in the real world and training for Adobe, Apple, Nvidia and many others, he really knows Photoshop on a level that few do. But he has a knack to make learning fun and easy, and even complex things, will seem simple. Even new users will be able to follow along with this course.
You can follow along step-by-step, using Colin’s photos (They are all included).
When you have finished this course, you will get a jump-start on other people. Any confusion, or fear will be gone. You will have a clear understanding of what Generative Fill is, and isn’t. You will know what you can do with it and when to use other Photoshop tools. You will be ready to confidently move forward with this new tool and apply it to your own imagery. Whether you are just wanting to clean up your photos, or create fantastical works of art, your imagination will be your limitation.
Includes: 23 lessons | 2 hours running time | All instructor images
What you will learn..
2. Overview What is Generative Fill and What can it do?
3. How to get Access Where to get Generative fill in the beta and trouble-shooting
4. Generate a scene from scratch Generating multiple objects to create a scene
5. Extend image How to add to the edges of an image
6. Fix panorama Remove the transparency from the panorama edges, tips for better resolution
7. Remove crowds Remove crowds of People from photographs
8. Remove crowd, keep person Remove crowds, between a person and a landmark
9. Remove Anything Easily remove impossible obstructions from photographs
10. Generate Objects How to generate new objects and fit them into an image
11. Replace Objects Change objects in a photo into different objects
12. Duplicating and moving an image Move an image and blend it into the background
13. Combining variations Combine different parts of different generations
14. Change Background How to change the background and fix trouble spots
15. Adding reflections Add realistic reflections
16. Adapting Depth of Field How to generate for Depth of field. How to alter the base to have distance blur
17. Density Water and Controlling direction Make objects look submerged and control direction and placement
18. Ai and retouching, changing color How to change the color of an object, without it changing
19. Bridge and blend images together How to Blend two different photos into an extended scene
20. Compositing with your own photos Make a composite with your own photos
21. Composite your photo into ai scene Create a fantasy composite starting with your own photo
22. Actions and ai How to create actions with generative ai commands
23. Conclusion and discussion on ai Where do the Images come from? Will I be replaced by ai?
All Lesson files are included and a PDF Table of contents
Colin Smith is a Los Angeles based digital artist, photographer and trainer. He is founder of one of the worlds most popular websites for creators, PhotoshopCAFE.com. Which has received over 40 million visitors. As an Award winning digital artist, Colin has 3 guru awards under his belt. His work has been featured in most of the industry magazines as well as Time Magazine and the New York Times. His client list includes, Toyo Tires, Microsoft, Saatchi and Saatchi and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, David Lee Roth.
As a leading trainer, Colin has written 20 books, and too many video courses to count. His training clients include Adobe, Apple and Edison International. He is a regular speaker at major conferences, including Adobe Max, PPE, WPPI, Photoshop World, Creative Pro and Imaging USA. He runs a popular youtube channel (photoshopCAFE) with over 200,000 subscribers.
Preview3_how to get beta (2:56)
Start4_from scratch (7:42)
Start5_Extend an image (1:26)
Start7_remove people (1:57)
Start8_remove people behind (5:19)
Start9_remove anything (4:54)
Start10_generate objects (11:05)
Start12_duplicating and moving (5:18)
Start13_combine variations (3:54)
Start14_change background (3:36)
Start16_Depth Of Field (4:21)
Start17_density water (6:23)
Start18_change colors (4:29)
Start19_Bridge blend images (2:24)
Start21_flying wendy (10:54)
Start22_Actions automation (5:09)